Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OOTD Challenge and What I'm Loving

Nope.. no OOTD's here.. but I am officially declaring a Fall Fashion Challenge for myself. No more being a slacker.. I need to record what the heck I'm wearing. I'm loving seeing others' Fall looks, so its time I do the same for all of my nonexistent readers.

So as of tomorrow, it's on like Donkey Kong! But until then a couple of things I'm loving lately.

Fall TV. Hello How I Met Your Mother, Real Housewives of NJ & NYC finales and Modern Family!
How I Met Your Mother

The Darlings. Great Book. Loving the suspense... haven't finished it yet. Next on my list is Gone Girl.
The Darlings

Anything leopard print. I seriously have become obsessed with it. Not only for myself but now also for my daughter.
This would be adorable on Miss S!

This is what started my leopard print obsession. Sadly, this adorable blouse from J.Crew is no longer available.

Fall Nails. I just picked up Plumberry by Essie. I can't wait to test it out. Until then I'm wearing Essie's I Think We Can Pink.
This is the perfect shade of pink, dark berry and red.

Anything in camel color. This is my new favorite neutral because it goes perfectly with black AND brown. 

This will be a fall staple paired with dark skinnies and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment