Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to School Misc.

About two weeks ago, my little girl Miss S, started preschool. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Because her birthday is in the fall, she still has two years before she starts Kindergarten.

I've stocked up on some fall necessities for her (new back pack, some leggings and dresses) however, we still have some mild weather so the true fall clothes won't be brought out for a little bit.

Even though I'm not going back to school, I still like to do a little back to fall shopping for myself. I just can't help it. Why is it that we just love fall clothes so much? Since I am very fair, I personally enjoy the times that its cooler because everyone is pasty and I fit right in. During the summer I have to rely on self tanner to get a mild glow going and even then it doesn't always do the trick. I don't tan well and I don't worship the sun because I prefer not to look like a weathered piece of leather when I'm 40. Case in point, the picture below on my daughter's first day of school.

Glad it's Friday! We are getting new carpet in our family room and our kitchen floors were refinished and stained this week so I can't wait to get our house back together this weekend and get the thick layer of dust off of every surface of the house. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment