Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Lust: Tweed Jackets and OOTD

I love all things tweed. I have a pair of tweed shoes but outside of them, I don't own anything tweed. Now, we all know that the classic tweed item is a Chanel tweed jacket. Some day I plan on owning one (even if it has to come from eBay), but I will. This fall, it looks like plenty of brands (that are a lot less expensive) are carrying their own version of the tweed blazer/jacket. I would love to scoop one of these up. I can totally see wearing it like I do all of my other blazers (I LOVE BLAZERS). With skinny jeans, pencil skirts, wide leg pants, etc. The possibilities are endless and this piece would truly be a timeless item for my wardrobe that can last the years. Here are my top picks.
Tory Burch

J.Crew (think this is my favorite)

Asos

White House Black Market

My OOTD from yesterday. Proof I love blazers.

No comments:

Post a Comment