Thursday, September 13, 2012

Latest Haul

Since I was preggers last fall and transitioning into maternity wear, I decided that my cold weather wardrobe really needs to be kicked up a notch this season, so I've done some very strategic shopping by loading up on some basics and just a few trendy items.

Here are a couple of things that I've recently purchased online and should be making their way to my front door any day now! However, there are still so many great things that I would love to get my hands on. I guess I will have to do things gradually!

Gap Slim Cropped Pants, I have a gray and navy pair from two years ago that I LOVE. They are super flattering with flats and heels. I decided it was time for a fresh pair of black.

GAP Bleeker Tee. This tee is super soft with contrast stitching going up the back. I had to load up on a few of these in white, navy and the fuchsia shown.

GAP Pocket Shift dress in black. This is super flattering. Will look adorable with textured tights and fun flats or heels. I'm already eying the blue and the black with white stripes.

GAP embroidered loafers. These are pretty cute but are kind of painful. They rub the back of my heel.

Old Navy Rock star Skinny Jeans in Tobiko Red. I wanted to get on the colored jean wagon for fall but didn't want to spend much money on them. I also like the green.

Old Navy Boat neck dress in Goodnight Nora. After Big D was born,  I really started loving the tee shirt dress. I love that you can wear them on the weekends with either boots and flats and a long statement necklace for dressier occasions.


Old Navy Rolled Cuffed Blouse in Tobiko Red. This just looked like a nice simple blouse that can be dressed up tucked into a pencil skirt or down with a pair of skinnies and flats.



1 comment: