Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome to my Neighborhood

Hi, I'm Stef. People also call me Bags. Don't ask. I used to have a blog that was kind of personal. I kept it anonmyous. It got boring. So I decided to keep it real with this one. Just write about what I'm liking, doing, buying, watching, etc.

So for you to get to know who and what I am all about, I have a list of 10 things you need to know about me.

1)  I'm 30
2)  I just went back to work after being off from maternity leave with my son Big D. I also have a 3 1/2 year old girl named Miss S.
3)  I am married to a super hot Italian named Hubbs.
4)  I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
5) We bought a house a year and a half ago and are slowly remodeling it. Well, by we, that would be hubbs.
6)  I love to shop and I will regularily be talking about all things fashion.
7)  I work in the wine industry so I get to drink a lot of wine. Go me. Although, my drink of choice is anything with bubbles!
8)  My favorite shows are Mad Men, the Real Housewives franchise, How I Met Your Mother and NY Med.
9)  I love having fresh flowers in my kitchen.
10) I'm addicted to Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment