Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Travel Fashion

I just got back from a worldwind business trip to Texas. I had no time to blog or do anything exciting. However, I was plagued with the ol' "what am I going to pack" question. I hate packing. I seriously loathe it. I always overpack. I have this fear of showing up some place wishing I had packed a certain item so I just pack a ton of stuff.

This time, I was determined to be focused and streamline. I stuck to a camel color pallet and incorporated some red in when possible. Because it was a quick trip and it was going to be hot where I was yet, freezing on the airplanes, I did dress in layers. And I wore my bulky blazers on the plane.

I've got a couple more trips planned this fall. One with the family the other for business and I am again determined to streamline as much as possible and plan out outfits.

I love this travel outfit from Shopbop for the actual travel days. I refuse to wear heels the day I travel because of all the walking that usually takes place in airports. Does anyone have fashion travel rules? Do you take pictures of your outfits? Write them on a list? Or am I just the only one who stresses out?


No comments:

Post a Comment