Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm a Blousy One


I used to be a tee and cardigan kind of girl. But lately, I've really been into blouses. I think it started when Natalie (one of my favorite daily reads), started showing all of the cute blouses she was finding and pairing them with skinny jeans and flats. Now that I am a mom to two kids, I'm finding the need to wear flats more practical and realistic. Those car seat carriers are so heavy, especially when carrying that and holding the hand of a 3 1/2 year old.

Of course, just in time for Fall, I've found about 47,435 blouses that I want. But no one seems to do them better than J.Crew. Their colors are timeless, the cuts are flattering, and damn it, I just like them. Here are a couple that I've got my eye on. Hoping I can make a few of these mine soon.
J.Crew Boat neck Blouse in Wreath (this is actually already in the mail!)

J. Crew Silk  Blouse in Navy





J. Crew Sandwashed Silk Blouse in Fuschia

 
         J. Crew Short Sleeve Crepe Top in Cabernet  































































































No comments:

Post a Comment